Wednesday, July 10, 2013

One of my favorites

Yesterday afternoon before nap we read one of my all-time favorite books.  We read, Rainbow Fish by Marcus Pfister, which was one of the books that my son picked for Memaw to buy him at the book store.  I have always loved this book, including the pictures and of course the message.  My son loved being able to see and touch the special scales on each page.  Currently he is more interested in the page where Rainbow Fish has all of the scales and wasn't too keen on the page where each fish has one scale.  Hopefully that opinion will change over time, or at least the desire to share like Rainbow Fish.  This book is in many categories: animals, friendship, identity/self-appreciation, and Lift-the-Flap and Touch-and-Feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment