Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Limited

So, I just found out as I was trying to create a new page that I have a limited number of pages that I can have as part of this blog.  Being an extremely new blogger... I had no idea about this.  Technically, on the last post I wanted to include Mr. Brown Can Moo! Can You? in the category of Dr. Seuss Books.  Because I have reached my limit, that won't be happening.  I suppose this one is fairly obvious since it is by Dr. Seuss, but that was just how I saw it organized in my own crazy brain.  I will continue to post and put books into categories, even if I don't have a page for that category.  It will just be more difficult to look for books in specific categories... unless I decide to combine some of these pages.  I am not totally sure what I want to do with this one right now, but I will need to figure something out eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment